August 22, 2010

Geek-ness

I guess it makes sense that the times when I'm in the mood to post on this I'm in a melancholic mood, but I don't feel it gives a truly accurate picture of my personality. So I'm going to try and post more on good days to balance it out.

...Except I can't think of much to say.

Umm. Google Wave, I started using it to better organize writing effort on the book I'm planning to write with David. And It's awesome; it's hard to even categorize what it IS, as it's features are so unique. However, the necessity to learn how to use all this stuff turned most people off of it. When I first heard of it, it was because they were announcing that they were going to stop offering support for it. Kinda sad. But it's still THERE, if you want to check it out. It's primary use is in organization/information sharing with business in mind, but you can use it for a lot more than that- from online roleplaying to a new brand of forum. I predict in ten years or so it'll be back under a different name and everyone will love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment