July 26, 2010

I went to a therapist today. I wanted to give it another chance, to see if there was anything they could do to help. He told me he couldn't help me, as the last person did. I don't really know what therapy is about or how it helps people, but apparently whatever it operates on I don't have. Just an update.

Tonight I'm in one of those moods where I want to get drunk but wouldn't even if I could because I'd probably end up doing something with a girl I'd regret. It's weird, people make it their life goal to pick up girls and often fail, but I don't even care and it seems there's always at least one girl who's into me when I'm somewhere drinking... Perhaps it is just odd luck. Or my devilish good looks. Hah.

But yeah, mood. Energetic in an odd sort of melancholic way, nights that can be some of the best I'll ever have, or equally bad. An impulsive mood, and combined with drink one that apparently leads to flirting with attractive strangers, to tie it back in to my mini-rant.

Fredericton can't come too soon. Goddamn it, I turned 19 a while ago, and did nothing because no one was in town. I want loud music, good company, and lots of liquor.

3 comments:

  1. Sorry that I was away. I'll take you out when I'm back in two weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't agree more with your last paragraph.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The therapist actually said that? WOW. You must have gone to see a crappy one. Unless he/she meant that what will help you is something only you can do. Because that's often true.

    ANYWAY. I love you bunches. <3 And you certainly do have devilishly good looks. Hahahaha. :D

    ReplyDelete